We not only contribute to society through our business operations, we also participate in social contribution activities that are useful for the community.
1. Community's environmental conservation
- We volunteer to gather trash in the area (twice a year since 2006).
- Implementation of car-free day.
- We promote lights-off policy.
2. Plant visits and training
- We provide school visits on request by the elemetary schools nearby.
- We accept neighbor schools for plant visits.
- We have internship programs.
3. Communication with the community
- We are volunteers at the Niigata Tokimeki sports competition.
- River-cleaning activities.
- We join traffic safety activities in cooperation with the neighborhood.
- Blood donation (we received the Niigata Prefecture Governor's Prize in 2010)
- Eco cap campaign.
- We joined Niigata city "ecomobi" promotion movement (2017 award of excellence)